1. Red hair is a genetic mutation
2. Redheads don't turn grey. Red hair turned sandy, then white. They are also found to loose their color later in life than people carrying other hair color
3. Redheads have always been thought untrustworthy. Judas is most always depicted as a redhead displaying the prejudice against red hair.
4. “Ill beat you like a redheaded stepchild”. This phrase was born out of the American south and implies the status of illegitimate offspring with a white master.
5. Bees tend to sting redheads more than others.
6. There was never a saint with red hair
7. A French Proverb states that “redheaded women are either violent or false, and usually are both.”
8. Natural Red hair is seen on the heads of only four percent of people
9. The color Green tempers red. Look at a color chart. This is why redheads are taught as children to wear lots of green. As if red hair is a shameful state of being
10. A 2002 study found that redhead are harder to sedate than any other people requiring twenty percent more anesthesia. Inadequate doses cause people to wake up during surgery and have increased recall of procedures
Took me 46 minutes to get my Free Laptop